Wednesday, June 1, 2011

JUNE

Another clean bill of health from my dentist.
My hygienist Cindy.
My backyard pool.
It looks like we are in for a scorcher this summer. Temperatures have been in the 90's for weeks now and there isn't much you can do about it except sit in the air conditioning or take a dip in a pool. This is a picture of my little pool I set up in the backyard to cool off in. It doesn't look like much but it sure is refreshing. I bought a little pool for the dogs and cats to play in, too. Maybe they will stay out of mine.

I went to my dental surgeon this week. My hygienist, Cindy, told me that my teeth are looking better. I didn't get to take a picture of my dentist, Doctor Phillip, because he had surgery and was only there for a minute. I am so grateful to them both for their compassion and the help they have given me. Doctor Phil saved my teeth.

We spent Memorial Day at Momma and Daddy's house. They had a cookout. My aunts, Mary Jane and Patsy, came to the cookout. Scout brought Kim and Layla. Of course Donny and Colt and I were there, too. Momma is amazing. She makes the best baby back ribs. We had a wonderful time visiting and stuffing ourselves. I am so grateful for my family and so thankful that Momma and Daddy are feeling well enough to have a cookout. Naturally, I forgot to take pictures.

******************************************
Other links to My Dental Visit and SEPTEMBER

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Aaron, Dustin, Tyler, Sara, Colt, Tim, Eddie, Jimmy, Gary, Steve, Dana, Nancy, Hanna, Keegan, and Shanda

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
Chase and Krista

RIP
J.L. Strickland, Mary Bell Carter, Sam Burchfield, Charlie Burchfield 

As Always
PIO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. It's more fun than just lurking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you receive Resaca Rose in email you can click on the name at the top of the page and connect directly to the blog. You will be able to see the sidebar and additional settings that are not displayed in the email format.

Map Locator

Locations of Site Visitors