Thursday, November 1, 2012

NOVEMBER


I hope everyone survived Halloween and got plenty of sweets for their sweet tooth. If you need any more, come see me. I know I'll never eat all this candy. We had a tub full!

On top of that, I got three wonderful surprises in the mail on Monday. 

A wonderful lady from New York sent me an Obama-Biden sticker for my car when I mentioned wanting one on a Facebook political group. Thank you Leah Boule.

I never get personal mail, so I was surprised the mailman had left me a card and a box. The address was from my Facebook friend Piette Carr. Bless her heart! She sent me a Halloween greeting card and a box full of chocolate candy bars! Thank you Piette Carr.

That made my day! Two wonderful women went out of their way to brighten my day and make me feel a little special. Thank you both and I hope you are blessed with wonderful people who love you and treat you both like the special women you are.

What am I thankful for this Thanksgiving? Meeting wonderful like minded friends, and meeting people with diverse ideas that are stimulating and challenging. Whether I agree with all my friends or family, or not, you are all special to me and I am so thankful to have you all in my life.

Peace be with you all. Love and family are everything. 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Samantha, Dawn, and Larry

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
Roy and Sara

REMEMBER
HAPPY THANKSGIVING

AS ALWAYS
PIO


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. It's more fun than just lurking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you receive Resaca Rose in email you can click on the name at the top of the page and connect directly to the blog. You will be able to see the sidebar and additional settings that are not displayed in the email format.

Map Locator

Locations of Site Visitors