Thursday, December 10, 2015

Meeting Alice


SURPRISE, SURPRISE!


Welcome to the world, little Alice! Isn't she incredible? She is my beautiful granddaughter. I told you I had a surprise. Now don't laugh but I think she looks like me. Just kidding. She's much, much better looking than me. Wouldn't you agree? 

We've been pretty busy this month, as you can imagine, jumping through hoops and taking care of business.

I hope you and your family have a wonderful, blessed December and get to spend plenty of time with your family and loved ones.


She's a little fighter. That's for sure.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Schylar, Katie, Scout, Amanda, Kiersten, Tony, Denise, Todd, Carmen, Andy, Noody, and Carole

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
Diane and Larry

RIP
Albert T. Silvers, Edwadene McAllister, Delbert Callahan

REMEMBER
Be Nice To One Another
It's Christmas

AS ALWAYS
PIO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. It's more fun than just lurking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you receive Resaca Rose in email you can click on the name at the top of the page and connect directly to the blog. You will be able to see the sidebar and additional settings that are not displayed in the email format.

Map Locator

Locations of Site Visitors