Saturday, August 8, 2015

AUGUST

This has been a busy and exciting summer and it's been a dull, and uneventful summer. I guess you can have both kinds. Right now my aunt Mary is visiting my mamma and keeping her company.

I've been mowing our yard and my mother's yard all summer. Recently Mama got all bent out of shape because I left grass clipping and decided to take over. She made Donny put the baggers on the riding mower and mowed. It takes a couple of hours to mow it all in ninety degrees heat.

A couple of days later Mamma told me she didn't feel good. Well, no wonder! An eighty-six year old woman with congestive heart failure shouldn't be mowing the damn yard. She doesn't listen to me though. I wish she'd quit doing that. I'm afraid she'll hurt herself.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Ashley, Tommie Lyn, Pat, Pam, Myra, Nancy, Nancy, Brenda, Chris, Randy, 
Jonnie Bell, Gloria, Blake, Bob, Justin, Cole, Jerry

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
Susan and Bob

RIP

REMEMBER
Back to School Time

AS ALWAYS
PIO

PBS 8-7-15 Friday 12:26 AM EDT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. It's more fun than just lurking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you receive Resaca Rose in email you can click on the name at the top of the page and connect directly to the blog. You will be able to see the sidebar and additional settings that are not displayed in the email format.

Map Locator

Locations of Site Visitors