Saturday, April 2, 2011

Girls Night Out

It seems funny calling it a girl's night out when we're all in the grandmother stage of life, but Debbie and Melissa and I enjoyed a delicious and pleasant night out at the local Great Wall Chinese restaurant in Calhoun Georgia. 




We swapped stories and stuffed ourselves to the gills. Well, I did, at least. I never watch other people eat so I can't say about them. I learned that lesson when the boys were growing up. If I watched Scout eat I would get upset and ruin the meal for everyone. Scout salts his salt when he is eating something. Instead of griping about it I finally decided to ignore it. Hence, the reason I don't watch people eat.


The blonde, the brunette, and the redhead.


Debbie and Melissa and I went to the Wal-mart in Calhoun and I showed them a couple of routes down there and back. We rushed around until we located a pillow sham Melissa was looking for and then we came back to my humble home.




 This is a picture of my dogwoods in the front yard. We have two white dogwoods we got out of the woods and two pink ones that I bought at separate times. One is light pink and one is bright pink.




I hope we will be able to go on a picnic sometime when we plan our girl's-get-together. Melissa will have more time after she retires from teaching and tax season is over. I'm starting to have fun. (Shhh . . . . don't tell anybody!)

*************************************************************************
Girl's night out's not like it was in the old days.

PIO

2 comments:

  1. You're having fun...I have suspected it all along. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you'd never notice. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. It's more fun than just lurking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you receive Resaca Rose in email you can click on the name at the top of the page and connect directly to the blog. You will be able to see the sidebar and additional settings that are not displayed in the email format.

Map Locator

Locations of Site Visitors