Sunday, March 25, 2018

Pork Chops

I love my cast iron cookware I bought from the Cracker Barrel. I can cook food so much better than with stainless steel. I told a friend about how well my little grill works so I took pictures to prove it. 
I bought center cut pork chops.
I heated up my pan and brushed oil on it.
I poured some Dale sauce on them and laid the meat across the pan.
I used my meat presses to get an even grill.
I got a good burn on the chops then turned them the other way
to make a cross hatch.
I steamed them a little before taking them up.
Now they're done.
Bon appetit!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. It's more fun than just lurking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you receive Resaca Rose in email you can click on the name at the top of the page and connect directly to the blog. You will be able to see the sidebar and additional settings that are not displayed in the email format.

Map Locator

Locations of Site Visitors