Monday, April 14, 2014

Winner Winner

Chicken Dinner. Yum, yum. I love me some chicken dinner. It's simple, really.
Set aside the raw chicken while you prepare the herb mix.
I like to brush olive oil on my pan so the chicken doesn't stick.
I crush crackers with my mortar and pestle. I usually start with three or four crackers at a time and add more if I think I will need them. I add the salt and pepper and any spices I want. Today I used garlic and sage.
I sprinkle the herb mix over my chicken breasts and cover the surface.
I cook my chicken in the oven with the lid on it until it's nearly done. Before it's finished, I take the top off and put the pan under the broiler to give the chicken a crispy crust.
Two perfectly cooked chicken breasts.
That's how you make a delicious chicken dinner with cracker crumbs.
Eat up and enjoy.
Winner, winner! Chicken dinner.
AS ALWAYS
PIO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. It's more fun than just lurking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you receive Resaca Rose in email you can click on the name at the top of the page and connect directly to the blog. You will be able to see the sidebar and additional settings that are not displayed in the email format.

Map Locator

Locations of Site Visitors